- “Quattro Movimenti” opus 8: The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra of Antwerp conducted by Frederic De Vreese (LP-Cultura: 5073BN2).
- “Sonata for 2 Pianos” opus 25 performed by the piano Duo Kende-Hendrickx (LP-Perpsichore 1984 NV).
- "Estetika" out of “Triptiek der Deernis” , opus 61 by the Goeyvaerts Consort Choir conducted by Marc-Michaël De Smet (AVA) CD.
- “Saxophone Quartet” op. 31 played by The Brussels Saxophone Quartet (BRT 890021) CD.
- “Due Pitture” op. 40 bis, a performance by Concert Band ‘Vooruit’ conducted by Geert Verschaeve. Recording: Eurosound Studio(NL)0 CD
- “Five Concert Preludes” op.42bis performed by Yves Bourry, oboe solo and the Royal Concert Band Vooruit conducted by Geert Verschaeve. Recording: Eurosound Studio(NL). CD
- "Elephantasia" op. 66 a recording by Gabriela Fragner, contrabass solo. (Etcetera/ KTC 1266)CD
- “Four serious Songs” op. 44 sung by the Flemish Radio Choir conducted by Vic Nees (Phaedra 92006à) CD
- “Clarinet Quartet” op. 31bis played by The Leblanc Benelux Clarinet Ensemble conducted by Eddy Vanoosthuyse. Digital editing: Chapel Studio Tilburg.
- “Thoughts on a Theme” for Contrabass solo with Frank Coppieters as a soloist (Rene Gailly 86 006) CD
- “Violin Concerto” op. 38 with Henri Raudales, violin solo and The New Flemish Symphony Orchestra conducted by Patrick Peire (Rene Gailly: 87 063) CD
- “Due Pitture” op. 40 performed by The New Flemish Symphony Orchestra conducted by Dirk Brossé (Rene Gailly 87 080) CD
- "Tredici Miniature" op. 64 for Flute/piccolo and String Quartet performed by The Ensemble Arco Baleno with Peter Verhoyen, flute. (Rene Gailly: 87 169) CD.
- "A Letter to the World". A demo-cd with The Goeyvaerts Consort Choir conducted by Marc-Michaël De Smet.
- Five Movements for Wind Quintet' with the Ensemble Quintessence. UE by SonyDADC Austria AG.Harelbekian Composers.(2011)
- 'A Kaleidoscope alike ...' Octet for flute, oboi, clarinet, bassoon, violin, viola, cello and double bass. Issued by 'Senza Nome'. Performed by the members of the Chamber Ensemble 'Arco Baleno' (2012).
- Riflessione per Contrabbasso ed pianoforte, op CD 'Reflections on a Song'. Ed. Phaedra met David Desimpelaere, double bass and Erik Desimpelaere, piano.
- 'A Meeting with Roland Coryn' Choral Music for mixed choir a cappella on English poems with the Aquarius Chamber Choir conducted by Marc Michaël de Smet.
- 'Five Bagatelles for Flute solo' with Natalia Jarzabek, principal flutist of 'The Crakow Symphony Orchestra', on the CD '900 Miles' by Etcetera recordings KTC 1546.
- Due Cantici:A live recording of a concert given by The Flemish Radio Choir conducted by Johan Duijck.
- There is another Sky: A live recording of a concert given by The Flemish Radio Choir conducted by Johan Duijck.
- A Meeting with… , 1ste volume, part 1,2 and 3: a live recording by the choir Dulcisona conducted by Marian Steyaert.
- Riflessioni per Contrabbasso ed Pianoforte: a live recording with David Desimpelaere, contrabass solo and Erik Desimpelaere, piano; A live recording made at The Muiselhuisconcerten.
- Saxophone Quartet, a live recording by the group 'Sax-appeal' and technically mastered by The Muiselhuisconcerten. September 2003.
- Winds of Dawn – Missa da pacem performed by: Katherine Vandevelde, soprano – Andrew Wicks, tenor – Stuart McIntyre, baritone – The Gents Madrigaalkoor, The Flemish Radio choir – The children's choir 'Rondinella' and The Symphonic Orchestra of Flanders conducted by Johan Duijck. Live-recording at De Singel 12.11.2000. Signum Sound Productions. Available at the office of The Symphony Orchestra of Flanders. www.symfonieorkest.be
- Zes Liederen for High voice with The Ensemble of Contemporary Music conducted by Bart Bouckaert with Katrien Baerts, soprano. A live recording at The Brussels Music Conservatory.
- Sonate for Viola and Piano: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTeMDAPl6bA ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVhf_ykluw